Awards | Graduations | On stage presentations | Studio
EventPix are experts in Awards and Graduation photography and offer the following services to enhance your event. Through our network of photographers, we can provide the same standard of service throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Photography coverage options
In addition to on stage presentations your award winners or graduates will look great in our:
- Awards studio and printing: On-stage presentation photos are great but your winners will look great as they celebrate in an onsite photo studio in front of your media wall, or we can supply a suitable backdrop.
- Your Red Carpet Experience: Make an impressive entrance to your awards event with a red carpet experience that will leave your guests feeling like celebrities. Think themed or branded media wall, red carpet, paparazzi photographer, interviewer and more. The media wall and red carpet can also be turned into a studio for your your guests’ awards portrait photos.
- The Ultimate Selfie: This fun open photo booth solution can provide your guests with hours of entertainment on arrival and during the entire evening.
Check out the work of EventPix photographers for the Australian Event Awards
Unparalleled online delivery
We understand that your award winners or graduates will want to share their photos as soon as possible, so we will make the digital images available via a dedicated gallery within a couple of days.
- One URL is all you need for your winners to access their photos from your state and national awards.
- Digital images for your winners to access for media releases and other bragging options can be made available online the following day
- Beautiful prints – your guests can order beautiful professional prints. Prints orders are generally delivered within 5 business days.
To ensure only high quality photos of your award winners are posted to your social channels, package onsite social media delivery into your event coverage.
How it works? We automatically download files from the photographer’s camera to a laptop or tablet, and immediately upload them to your Facebook page or Twitter feed. If you can supply us with details of the winners so we can also prepare the posts and tweets in advance.