Awards dinners | Celebration dinners | Sports days | Celebrities | M&G
Photography coverage options
Our awards photography service is tailored to the industry and our services include:
- Awards studio – apart from stage photos we can provide a professional studio for your winners to pose with their award and their team.
- Social Media Pack – don’t rely on inferior phone photos for social media when you can enhance your image with professional images ready for social media distribution within minutes. In fact we can prepare social media posts in advance with the winners’ details ready to post as soon as their studio photo has been taken.
- Video vox pops: Capture short video messages of your winners which are edited ready for social media or website use (onsite or soon after).
- Your Red Carpet Experience: Make an impressive entrance to your awards event with Your Red Carpet Experience – media wall, red carpet, photographer, interviewer and more.
- The Ultimate Selfie can provide your guests with hours of entertainment on arrival, and during breaks at your event.
How we work with celebrities at your event
Corporate dinners often include a celebrity speaker – we are well practiced at getting people through a studio for photos with your celebrities without hindering the celebrity too much. These make a great memento for your guests.
‘Meet & Greet’ with celebrities
EventPix photographers have extensive experience working with celebrities to capture “meet and greet” photos, and understand the importance of speed and accuracy when working with celebrities busy schedules. Meet and Greet shoots have included – Julie Andrews, William Shatner, Motley Crue, The Beach Boys, Motley Crue, Placido Domingo and Kathryn Jenkins, Bear Grylls, Heston Blumenthal, The Iron Chefs, The Rocky Horror Show.
Free online galleries
Digital images from awards presentations are made available for your guests to view and download no cost to them via an online gallery very shortly after your event.
The key reasons for choosing EventPix for your awards are experience, professionalism, service and support.
Experience – Over the years EventPix photographers have covered many hundreds of awards. EventPix are currently booked for over 50 awards dinners around Australia this year.
Professional – all EventPix photographers are experienced professionals who know how to capture those important moments.
Service – EventPix was established in 2001 by Trevor Connell. Trevor has over 30 years’ experience in the event industry as an event manager, designer, technical director and photographer. We understand this industry.
Support – Back end support from the EventPix Sydney office ensures fast and professional response to your requests and backup if for any reason your assigned photographer is not available. All our photographers are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.